Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Does The Berry Tree Reward The Passive Affiliate?

How would you like it, if your bank paid you, $1333.00 a month?

That would be great, right?

Now, let's say that you put $55.95 into your savings account every month, for two years. You would have saved a total of $1342.80, plus a little interest.

Instead of giving you $1342.80+, what if the bank were to offer you $1333.00 a month, as long as you continued to put in $55.95 every month, just as you had been doing for two years? Would you take that offer? You would still be paying $55.95 a month, but profiting $1333.00 a month!

Would that be acceptable to you?

That would be like the best savings account in history, right?

Well hear this!

That's a real possibility with the new revolutionary, patented, Berry Tree program!

The Berry Tree has, what they like to call, Berry Member Credits. I receive one credit every two months for being a full member, and I also receive a credit every time that I sponsor a new member. I also receive a one time commission of $27 for each new member that I sponsor.

The great thing about the Berry Member Credit, is that it does not get used up, but will continue to roll over each month. Once my Berry Member Credit total reaches ten, I am eligible to earn from the Berry Tree Bonus Pool. The Berry Tree guarantees to pay its full members from the company wide Bonus Pool, after receiving 10 Berry Member Credits. I also earn residual income from the members that I sponsor, and even the members they sponsor.

Right now, the Berry Tree is on pace to break $4 million in it's first year! That's incredible!

They have what I like to call, "A passive affiliate guarantee!" Which means that even if you don't know how to market a business - no problem! If you don't want to sign anyone up - no problem!

There are a lot of passive affiliates who are looking for ways to earn income online, without doing much of anything. The Berry Tree has come forward with an answer for that.

Or maybe it's just the best savings account ever!

Learn more about the Berry Tree here:

http://www.init-2-winit.org/berrytree

It does what your savings account cannot; paying you more, for doing less!

I am an aspiring internet entrepreneur. I'm already successful because I know what to do, and I do it. If you would like to be successful working at home full time, check out my website here:

InIt2WinIt

Discover the 4 Steps to Starting a Successful Business by signing up for my FREE Report and Newsletter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home